The European regional InSEA Congress will be held at Aalto University in Finland from June 18 to June 21, 2018. http://taide.aalto.fi/en/research/insea/
ENViL contributes to this conference by a keynote, held by Andrea Kárpáti and Diederik Schönau. It will give an introduction to the ‘Common European Framework of Reference for Visual Literacy’ (CEFR_VL) and an overview on the current discussions within ENViL. The lecture is followed by a number of workshops given by ENViL members on a broad variety of possibilities to apply the framework to practice.
- Andrea Karpati, Marion Starzacher. CREATIVE SPACES: envision, design and discuss learning and living spaces for 21th
- Tim Proetel. Studio Classes as an open teaching method to train sensibility for material, form and the awareness of meaning in visual design
- Franz Billmayer. The Benefits of the ENViL Situation Wheel
- Rachel Sinquefield-Kangas, Oona Myllyntaus. Visual Literacy, Youth, and Identity Formation
- Christiane Herth. Visual competencies in the classroom: the importance of teachers’ conceptions and beliefs
- Teresa Torres de Eça. Using Portfolio for Assessment and Learning
- Gabriella Pataky. The ENViL CEFR_VL, as a tool for art education in early childhood education and its teacher training programs.
- Andrea Kárpáti & Diederik Schönau: The Common European Framework of Reference for Visual Literacy (keynote)
- Diederik Schönau: The concept of ‘competency’ in art education (presentation)
- Teresa Torres de Eça & Diederik Schönau: Assessment in a new key (workshop)
- Carl-Peter Buschkühle & Raphael Vella: Art and Ethics (Workshops)
- Ernst Wagner: A new culture in developing assignments (Workshop)
- Frants Mathiesen: Cooperation with Museums