ENViL’s working method is based on groups dealing with specific topics. The groups share their results at public conferences. If you are interested in cooperating, please get in touch with the respective chair.
- Assessment / Visual rubrics (chaired by Folkert Haanstra)
- Early childhood education (chaired by Gabriella Pataky)
- Competence levels (chaired by Ernst Wagner)
- Museum education (chaired by Franz Billmayer)
- Theory of artistic thinking (chaired by Carl-Peter Buschkühle)
- Revision of the model (chaired by Diederik Schönau)
- Science, Technology, Engineering, ARTS and Mathematics (STEAM with Arts Emphasis ) (chaired by Andrea Karpati)