At the European regional InSEA Congress 2018 held at the Aalto University Finland members of ENViL presented different papers.
- The Benefits of the ENViL Situation Wheel (Billmayer)
- A new culture in developing assignments (Wagner, Lutz-Sterzenbach)
- Cooperation with museums. The School. The Pupil. The Museum (Mathiesen) – Presentation
- Interaction: School Pupils Museums (Mathiesen) Paper (full text)
- The Common European Framework of Reference for Visual Literacy: LOOKING FOR THE BIGGER PICTURE (Andrea Kárpáti and Diederik Schönau)
- Design and construction in visual literacy: results of preliminary competence assessment of the Moholy-Nagy Visual Modules Project (Ágnes Gaul-Ács and Andrea Kárpáti)